About NACM Connect
NACM Connect is a nearly 3,000 member, not-for-profit, member-owned and directed trade association focused on business credit, commercial credit and financial management professionals. NACM Connect is an Affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management.
Our members are Credit Professionals that span eight states across the US, including Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska, Missouri and Upstate New York. Member companies cover many industries including manufacturing, wholesale, service industries and financial institutions. Virtually every business transaction that concerns another business involves credit.
NACM Connect provides services and information to assist its members in all facets of their work activities, including credit groups, credit reports, credit references, credit application processing, collections services, credit law, and more. In addition, NACM Connect educates its members in credit, collections and related matters while working toward the continuing professionalization of the credit management field. We provide a vital network through which credit professionals can interact and learn from each other by providing opportunities for members to come together for networking and other business purposes. NACM Connect also monitors legislative developments to assure sound credit laws and guard against fraud.
NACM Connect News and Upcoming Events
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 NACM Connect Credit Conferences
September 14–15, NACM Upstate NY
October 19–20, NACM Midwest - Illinois
October 25–26, NACM Gateway
November 9–10, NACM Great Lakes Region - Ohio
Selfie Video Contest
Share your video stories!
Enter to win a chance at a $200 gift card.
Deadline: August 15
Who Took My Money? Finding Your Way Through the Maze of Unclaimed Property
August 18, 2016: 10 am - 11 am CT
Download flyer or Register online
NACM National Trade Credit Report
Learn more >
The NACM National Trade Credit Report has evolved and is now more valuable to our members in making important credit decisions. Here are some of the advantages for the NACM National Trade Report:
- The uniqueness of the credit information with most trade not reported to any other credit agency.
- The number of NACM affiliates participating in providing trade to the NACM National report has grown substantially over the last few years and now includes 26 NACM affiliates.
- The number of current trade lines in the NACM National Report has grown to over 10 million lines of credit.
- Software interfaces have enabled members to pull in the full NACM National Trade Credit Reports or segmented report sections without typing in passwords through various software applications.
- The ability to access Public Record information on customers on a report by report basis (for an additional charge).
- The new Portfolio Analysis report is available to our members fully participating in the contribution of AR data. The Portfolio Analysis will enable members, free of charge, to:
- Access an easy to use chart and graphs showing the risk associated with their accounts by portfolio and by industry.
- Be able to see the amount of credit exposure at each of the credit risk levels.
Learn more >